Could natural hormones make you feel more like yourself?
What is Bio-Identical Hormone Pellet Therapy (BHRT)?
Bio-Identical hormone therapy is a life-changing procedure that consists of hormone treatments in the form of pellets that are placed under the patient’s skin. These pellets are chemically identical to the hormones your body produces every day. This treatment is safe, effective and has been used for over 70 years!
Safe and Effective for Men and Women
Advanced Wellness and Rejuvenation offers this bio-identical hormone therapy for men and women who may have experienced decreased energy and hormone loss as they age. This form of hormone treatment has grown in popularity significantly over the last decade in both the United States and Europe!
How is BHRT therapy different from other forms of hormone therapy?
Pills and topical applications of hormones provide only a limited and short supply of the hormones you need to maximize your health and wellness. These older procedure are only effective for a few hours while hormone pellets provide continuous and consistent levels of output for up to four months! This steady and slow absorption of the pellet into the bloodstream provides patients with a more complete treatment!
There are a variety of conditions and ailments that bio-identical hormones can treat, particularly for men and women over 40.
Hormone Therapy Treatments
• Improved sexual desire
• Decreased frequency and strength or cessation of hot flashes and night sweats
• Increased energy
• Improved cognitive function (clearer thinking)
• Improved sleep
• Relief of vaginal dryness/painful intercourse
• Increased bone mineral density
• Improved urinary function
• Increased ability to cope with stress
• Decreased heart disease
• Improved blood sugar and insulin levels
• Reduction of fat levels
• Increased self-assurance and self-confidence
• Improved mood and well-being
• Improvement in skin, hair and/or nails
• Reduction in migraine headaches
How Can I Get BHRT?
Contact us to schedule a consultation with Dr. Eubank to find out how BHRT can help improve your life, health and well being!
Book an Appointment
Our Corpus Christi Office
5920 Saratoga Blvd., Ste. 110B Corpus Christi, Texas. 78414
Our Portland, Texas Office
1302 Wildcat Drive, Suite A Portland, Texas 78374